Private Lender in Philadelphia for $100k construction loan

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Private Lender in Philadelphia for $100k construction loan

Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 902 votes

As the title says, I'm looking for private lender to fund the rehab of a single family shell in Philadelphia. It's a rental, not a flip, so I won't get stuck if the market turns. I paid $10k for it, it's worth $70k+ as a shell with building permits in hand and ARV is $180k. Rehab should take 6 months max, plan on lending for 8 just in case and so I have time to refi, and be flexible to go out to 12 months worst case. Shouldn't need more than the 8 but you just never know. Happy to pay an extra point if we go past the 8 months.

You'd be in first position protected by $70k in equity. My partner and I have excellent credit and reserves. Yes, I know we can get similar terms from a HML, we're just looking to build a new relationship that could grow into potentially investing in projects together, etc. Thanks!

1Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Accountant · NJ · Member since 2015 · 210 posts · 167 votes
6y

If this is the one we discussed the other day, I would say $70k is conservative! I sold a shell around the corner for $85k. Nevertheless, I have a couple good lenders I have been working with recently.  Talk soon. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · NJ · Member since 2015 · 210 posts · 167 votes
    6y

    If this is the one we discussed the other day, I would say $70k is conservative! I sold a shell around the corner for $85k. Nevertheless, I have a couple good lenders I have been working with recently.  Talk soon. 

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 902 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Irfan Raza:

    If this is the one we discussed the other day, I would say $70k is conservative! I sold a shell around the corner for $85k. Nevertheless, I have a couple good lenders I have been working with recently.  Talk soon. 

    Yes, same one. I'm being somewhat conservative but a near identical property just sold for $180k a block over, but I'm happy to hear that! Looking forward to hearing about your lenders.   

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi Troy,

    I'd be happy to try and work out a deal with you. I'm a private loan originator specializing in new construction loans and fix and flip loans. Feel free to email me so we can move forward!

    [email protected]

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    6y

    @Troy Sheets We typically fund the purchase of the property and our JV partner fund the remodel.

    See below. 

    Nice Connecting With You. We joint venture on fix and flips as well as buy and hold. More information here http://www.aplusrealestateintl.com Would love to have a conversation with you about your experiences and business. Please feel free to reach out to me and schedule a call. Please use this link to schedule a call Looking forward to speaking soon https://calendly.com/anthonydadlani   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.