Looking for motivated investors in Philly and Delco

HaveProduct
Classifieds

Looking for motivated investors in Philly and Delco

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 29 votes

Hey Bigger Pockets,

So, you worked with a wholesaler- or atleast heard the horror stories. Let me guess- they offered you some amazing deal for 40 cents on the dollar, told you it was a cosmetic job, and that it would be worth triple what you paid for it when you're done. Yea, me too. 

So when I decided to take up wholesaling, I promised I would be different- I offer my clients not only great deals, but honesty and integrity. As a real estate investor myself, I know that this business is nothing if its not relationships. My best clients are my repeat customers. 

So if you're in the Philly or Delco area, and I've even a little bit peaked your interest, please shoot me a message. I'd love to talk and see if I can help you out. 

Thanks everyone!

1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 860 posts · 324 votes
6y

@Brett Stander

Add me Brett. I invest in philly My email is [email protected]

I’m sure @Troy Sheets would like to be added as well. Honesty and integrity is rare in wholesaling so I hope you stick to it. If you do, you will only need a small buyers list

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 860 posts · 324 votes
    6y

    @Brett Stander

    Add me Brett. I invest in philly My email is [email protected]

    I’m sure @Troy Sheets would like to be added as well. Honesty and integrity is rare in wholesaling so I hope you stick to it. If you do, you will only need a small buyers list

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 902 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Mayer M.:

    @Brett Stander

    Add me Brett. I invest in philly My email is [email protected]

    I’m sure @Troy Sheets would like to be added as well. Honesty and integrity is rare in wholesaling so I hope you stick to it. If you do, you will only need a small buyers list

     Yes, please add me! 

  • Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 860 posts · 324 votes
    6y

    @Troy Sheets

    Troy, he’s from NWA....I had no idea

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.