Need To Put A Rockstar Team Together For CT Domination

JobJob Opportunity
Classifieds

Need To Put A Rockstar Team Together For CT Domination

Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes

All,

We are getting more and more leads. We can't stop it and it is reaching a point of pure ridiculousness. 

We can no longer ignore all the angry leads that yell at us for not getting them an offer. Also we are leaving a lot of money on the table.

I am dead serious when I say that we WILL be the BIGGEST thing in REI if we can just get the right people in place. We will take over CT and build an empire. I have got what EVERYONE else wants. Leads. We need to just take these leads and make money.

For this I am looking for people that are awesome to work with. Have a sense of humor, be a rockstar at what you do. We have tried to train people and it has always been a waste of time. We need someone that is independent, can follow through, and will be a benefit to the company.

So let me hear what you got. Lets take over CT. Join me or cry!

2Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    HEEEEEEELP We are drowning in leads!!

  • Lender · Member since 2020 · 126 posts · 77 votes
    6y

    Hey, were in. Let's talk.  We want to rock out with you. You wont be sorry

  • Specialist · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Good Morning Man! Came across your post my name is Deolu and I actually live in the town over from Wilton,CT and I am interested in learning more about real estate and getting involved in a team that I can bring value to but also learn. Would be willing to talk in person about this and even possibly meet. If you’re interested please send me a message . 

    Best Regards! 

  • Appraiser · Easton, CT · Member since 2015 · 94 posts · 98 votes
    6y

    Are you still looking? I'd love to be a part of this!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.