Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 15 posts · 4 votes
Hi BP friends,
I have a house under contract in Atlanta and the seller wants to close by the end of the year. I made this clear to my current lender, but they are dragging their feet. I spoke to them today and they told me it was unlikely that they could do it before 1/2/20. As a result, I am looking to see if there is anyone that can help me avoid losing this deal.
Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
6y
Dee, try Using your business entity or partner with us by using our company as conduit to apply for business lines of Credit up to $300,000. Call Alex Hamilton At (225)238-3923 for more details or click the link below.
Please click the Link above, and apply on-line now to me matched with a partner. Partners Need only a 700 or more credit score to benefit as co-owner of income producing acquisitions. We do Rehabs and Flips of properties, splitting profits 50/50. Remember we are doing the work and helping to Tote the Note on investments in "special Need" housing we manage. Also, we welcome Co-Singers and Business Start-Ups who go it alone.