iWholesale Reaches New Levels

HaveProduct
Classifieds

iWholesale Reaches New Levels

Wholesaler/Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 222 votes

It's done!

6 Months of intense systems development!    

65 Counties throughout Texas! From the Panhandle to the Gulf and El Paso to Texarkana!

In-depth data to identify those markets that passed the following:

a. Poverty Levels

b. Income Levels

c. Population Levels

d. Crime Stats

Many sellers willing to carry notes. Leverage money without the endless junk fees!

10s of thousands of properties added to database, monthly. 

Properties located, negotiated and delivered to you, within 2 weeks! 

All buyers will be vetted!

0Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • El Paso, TX · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @John K. I'll be reaching out to you for deals once my current deal is finalized and everything is settled. I live in El Paso.

  • Rental Property Investor · Midland, MI · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 31 votes
    7y

    @John K. Do you have large multifamily deals? 20-100 units?

  • Wholesaler/Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 222 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Dustin Nygard:

    @John K. I'll be reaching out to you for deals once my current deal is finalized and everything is settled. I live in El Paso.

    Looking forward to it!

  • Wholesaler/Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 222 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Vince Gethings:

    @John K. Do you have large multifamily deals? 20-100 units?

    I don't have any as of now. 

    I am always on the lookout for them, so I will let you know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.