Money Partners Wanted for Commercial Purchase - Expect 10% return

WantPartners
Classifieds

Money Partners Wanted for Commercial Purchase - Expect 10% return

Rental Property Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 68 votes

Looking for Passive Money Partners who expect a 10% Cash on Cash return.

I'm purchasing a performing commercial multifamily property between $1mil - $2mil , once the market cools off in the next year or two, and need to raise between $200,000 - $400,000 for the downpayment of the acquisition.

I'm offering a passive investment opportunity to an investor who expects professionalism, transparency, and a thorough understanding of real estate as an investment. My role in the partnership will be to identify, negotiate, finance and manage the property.

As a realtor, landlord and flipper, I bring a high level of experience to the table in the following categories:

1. Property Management

2. Deal Finding and Market Analysis

3. Due Diligence and Investment Protection

4. Profit Analysis and Maximization

0Reply
2 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.