Looking for JV partner for flips in Detroit

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking for JV partner for flips in Detroit

Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Looking for a JV partner for a flip in Detroit. Don't have any properties yet, but don't want to find something and the process be delayed. I have an example I could show you of one I just did that worked out pretty well. If interested please PM me. Thanks

1Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Memphis · Member since 2018 · 128 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    Hi Bryan,

    What kind of Flips are you looking at? 

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Residential flips 

  • Keyonte SummersPro Member
    Harper Woods, MI · Member since 2017 · 384 posts · 311 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Bryan Baez:

    Residential flips 

    I'm interested PM details on what you are looking for? Are you actually in detroit to visit and handle this flips or have someone else handling the ground work?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.