Knoxville area investors!

HaveEducationCoaching
Classifieds

Knoxville area investors!

Investor · Sevierville, TN · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 4 votes

I went to the KnoxREIA meeting yesterday and was impressed by the program! Always learning! I'd recommend any area investors attend a meeting to network and see what the area offers!

Pete

1Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dan BeaulieuPro Member
    Lender · Knoxville, Tennessee (TN) · Member since 2016 · 422 posts · 667 votes
    7y

    @Peter Martin I strongly agree. Knoxville REIA is one of the best REIAs in the country, thanks to the vast knowledge and leadership of Victor.

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Mr. Martin my name is Tim Wilhoite I live in Powell Tn. what type of investing are you involved in. I want to invest in self storage facilities it seems like a simpler investment I haven't been to a REIA yet sounds interesting. If there is anything I can do to help you just le me know God BLESS

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.