HOUSTON, TX LEADS - Fresh Probates and Pending Eviction Leads

HaveService
Classifieds

HOUSTON, TX LEADS - Fresh Probates and Pending Eviction Leads

Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 231 votes

I have very fresh probate and pending eviction leads available for the Houston, TX area. And, these leads will be yours exclusively.

Probates: Experts will tell you probate marketing can be a goldmine if approached correctly. This is what I can provide.

  • Fresh Data – I will be pulling all usable probate filings every week and sending the lead data directly to your inbox. Fresh data has advantages in pacing yourself ahead of your competition.
  • Only probates having real property attached to them will be sourced. Did you know that roughly 30% of probate filings don’t have any real estate attached to them? In those cases the decedent might have been renting, living with a relative or other scenarios and would be a waste of your time.

Pending Evictions: These pending eviction leads are different than the old aged eviction data. With these pending eviction leads you have a chance to reach the homeowner while the eviction is still in process and the tenant is still residing at the property. This is an opportunity to reach the landlords faced with headaches - trying to evict someone, racking up legal expenses and possibly enduring property damages. 100% of these are absentee owners.

These aren't to be confused with old aged data and are "live" leads meaning the events are happening now versus something that happened weeks or months ago.

0Reply
2 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Are you looking to share them?

  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    7y

    I'm sure you provide leads for some price. Do you JV projects, collect finders fee or charge upfront to Bird Dog? How can one pay you for your services.

  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 231 votes
    7y

    I guess I should have provided more information about myself in my posting. I am a professional public records researcher and my niche is real estate lead data. I work one-on-one with several investors in different cities to assist them with their lead generation efforts. So, yes I do charge for my services. My fees would depend on the lead types and volumes. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.