HIGH CASH FLOWING PROPERTIES IN NWI

HaveProduct
Classifieds

HIGH CASH FLOWING PROPERTIES IN NWI

SACRAMENTO, CA · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 76 votes

Hey BP!

Here's a case study on a property we just sold! With our variety of both small and large units, the options are endless!

We provide high cash flow properties in Indiana and Ohio to out of state investors who want better returns than all of the turnkey stuff out there.

I have 10 more properties like these that I'm trying to sell right now so if you like them reach out to me!

For more information contact:

Subbie Kaur

[email protected]

Ready to schedule a call with us, head on over to our website:

http://www.acenwi.com/contactUs.php

Sold for: $90,000.00

Hammond, IN2 unit building! All 2 units occupied, bringing in $1400/month after a new tenant is placed during escrow- slightly under rented. Building is in very good condition, mechanicals are all newer and well serviced. Gross potential rents $1580

1Reply
1 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Acquisition Specialist / Investor / Rehab Specialist · Hammond, Indiana (IN) · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    I'm a licensed General contractor and investor in NWI

  • Acquisition Specialist / Investor / Rehab Specialist · Hammond, Indiana (IN) · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    I'm a licensed General contractor and investor in NWI

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.