Attention South Florida Wholesalers

WantProduct
Classifieds

Attention South Florida Wholesalers

Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Lauderdale-Miami-Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 130 posts · 65 votes

Hello BP Community,

       I'm looking to connect with wholesalers for the Miami-Dade/Broward County areas. Feel free to send me your deals at [email protected]

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
7y

Will do I receive properties in this area sometimes but mainly central Fl 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Will do I receive properties in this area sometimes but mainly central Fl 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Lauderdale-Miami-Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 130 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    I appreciate it @Tarquinina Ford

  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I will be sure to send you deals. Can you tell me more about the types of properties you are looking for? Single Family? How many bedrooms etc? Then I won't waste you time with properties that don't meet your criteria! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Lauderdale-Miami-Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 130 posts · 65 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Kari Hutchins:

    I will be sure to send you deals. Can you tell me more about the types of properties you are looking for? Single Family? How many bedrooms etc? Then I won't waste you time with properties that don't meet your criteria! 

    Hi Kari, I'm looking for SFR, preferably 3 bedrooms, $300K and less, Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. Where are you located?

  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I am in Miami Beach.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    spoke to you last night

    just sent you our newest inventory

    thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.