High Point, NC · Member since 2017 · 108 posts · 19 votes
I would like to connect and/or partner with local RE agents in and around the Triad (High Point, Winston-Salem, Greensboro) and surrounding areas(Raleigh, Durham, Lexington, Thomasville, Burlington, Charlotte, etc.) in North Carolina who are investor and wholesaler friendly. I need agents who can send me mainly off-market and/or pocket listings that are single-family properties that are discounted and have good profit potential. If they are already listed that is fine as well. I need properties for my buyers as well as something that has fix/flip potential for my business. Thank you.
Flipper/Rehabber · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2010 · 623 posts · 615 votes
7y
@William M. This is not an unusual request! And there are many investor friendly agents.
You can meet them locally at our REIA meetings and Deal Maker Sessions. Our next Deal Maker Session meeting is tomorrow night, 7pm at the Airport Marriot. Here's the link and I hope to see you there!