Agent with OFF Market Properties in Georgia

HaveService
Classifieds

Agent with OFF Market Properties in Georgia

Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 295 posts · 117 votes

I am an agent with OFF market distressed properties in Georgia. We are typically sourcing 45-50 deals through preforeclosures, marketing, short sales, REOs and more. Consistent inventory, free and clear title and similar comps included in each packet. I value relationships and pride myself in doing repeat business with investors I am working with. I do a lot of work ITP but also get a lot of deals on the northside and southside of Atlanta in the metro areas. Feel free to give me a call at 678-677-5943  

0Reply
1 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Leesburg, GA · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    Hello Ethan,

    I'm starting to get interested in the Atlanta area.  I was looking around the airport in College Park on the Clayton County side.  Can you tell me if you have anything over there and what is you opinion about that side of town?

    Thanks for any information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.