Pre-foreclosure Home in Everett, WA, 3 bds 1.75bth 1500sq ft

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Pre-foreclosure Home in Everett, WA, 3 bds 1.75bth 1500sq ft

Tukwila · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Pre-foreclousre home on a home that was supposed to be a flip. The interior of the home is remodeled with paint, new bed and bath fixures, new molding, laminate floors and more. Home was red tagged due to contractors abandoning home while work was being done on the siding. It has left me unable to finish to the job in the time needed. Roofing and siding will complete this job. Let this be your gain. Property is in an ideal location in Everett near I-5 and downtown. Home is worth $340k without considering a remodel. 

1Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    Hey, Danny! I'd like to check the place out. Let me know when I can get in to see it. 

    Glen 425.610.9743

  • Rental Property Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 244 posts · 140 votes
    7y

    Hi Danny, 

    I am interested in this property. Give me a call at (360) 250-6965 or an email at [email protected] so we can discuss purchase. 

    Thank you

    Justin

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.