Los Angeles Lawyer needed for multifamily and eviction needs

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 210 posts · 155 votes
8y

My LA RSO eviction lawyer is Barbara Craig in San Pedro. She's great, very knowledgeable, only works with landlords; she's a true firecracker. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 210 posts · 155 votes
    8y

    My LA RSO eviction lawyer is Barbara Craig in San Pedro. She's great, very knowledgeable, only works with landlords; she's a true firecracker. 

  • Nabil SuleimanBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 596 posts · 299 votes
    8y

    @KJ L.

    Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 210 posts · 155 votes
    6y

    I read that Dennis Block in Los Angeles is a good landlord friendly lawyer. 

  • Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    @KJ L. - I know your post is old, but I'm just replying here because I'm currently using Dennis Block. It's REALLY BAD. I think they used to be good because someone I trust said she used him a lot 10 years ago, but things have changed. I'm here looking for other recommendations. 


    He took my money ($2,900), then did nothing. It took 3 months and multiple complaints before they issued a 3-day notice. Now I can't get them to respond again. There are multiple yelp reviews of this firm basically scamming people, slow rolling cases, making mistakes and up-charging for corrections, etc. Definitely do not use Dennis Block.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.