Bank Lender - Portfolio loan programs that are Investor Friendly

HaveFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Bank Lender - Portfolio loan programs that are Investor Friendly

Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes

I am a seasoned lender with an FDIC Insured Bank. We have portfolio loan programs for investors who either fix & flip or fix & rent. Let's discuss the parameters of our programs. Rates start as low as 6.0% with a 6.12% APR. Lending up to 75% of purchase price with a choice of 1/1 ARM, 3/1 ARM or 5/1 ARM. 30 year AM. All loans require 2 points and escrows for taxes and insurance. Jim Koulos 815-436-0500 email [email protected]

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Weymouth, MA · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hi, Jim I'm Massachusetts and I am looking for landers on my area do you have any program for Ma Thank you 

  • Member since 2018 · 79 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Do you have non conforming loans?

    Can the LLC and 401k be the holders of the title?

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Jim Koulos  I have clients with credit scores of 630 and 650 who would like to do a USDA loan in MA.  Can you help?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.