Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes
Hello! My name is Mariah Harrison and I am a real estate broker in Indianapolis, Indiana! I specialize in helping investors buy distressed properties for flips, rental properties, land, new construction, etc. I am available to help you with all your home buying and selling needs on and off market.
I provide you with the guidance you need for a smooth transition. My knowledge and expertise in the local real estate market can help you get the best deal possible on your new investment!
Please call me today if you are ready to start investing in Indianapolis, where the average cap rates are 8-12%! I look forward to hearing from you!
Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 26 votes
8y
Hello Mariah,
I was born and raised in Indianapolis and I am now an investor in West Lafayette, looking to branch back into my hometown roots. My experience has been in flipping and buy/rehab/hold rental properties. I am interested in the BRRRR type properties for long term rentals with value add opportunities. I am looking for properties 4 units or larger, ideally between the 4-10 unit range, but would not pass up on a great deal if it was larger.