Investment Property 4bed, 2bath Dayton, Ohio

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Investment Property 4bed, 2bath Dayton, Ohio

Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote

Investment Property in the Belmont area under 50k for more information contact Shanean at 937-287-9772 or [email protected]
See Pics - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i2ehhgwi0oeldrx/AAD0ngnYyIyZfAUTJWj4g9vea?dl=0

0Reply
7 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Torrence, has it been rented recently and what did it rent for?  

    Appreciate your time,

    Erik & Kerri

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    property sold it was a wholesale deal property was owner occupied

  • Rental Property Investor · Poughkeepsie, NY (Hudson Valley Area) · Member since 2019 · 188 posts · 102 votes
    6y

    @Torrence McClendon great response time! Lol did you sell it off BP Market or did you find another buyer just curious?

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I found a buyer sorry for late response 

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I have more

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I am learning more about BP I am about to upgrade so I can post some good deals 

  • Rental Property Investor · Poughkeepsie, NY (Hudson Valley Area) · Member since 2019 · 188 posts · 102 votes
    6y

    @Torrence McClendon welcome to BP! I’m here to learn and share what I’ve been learning! You can’t break BP to definitely poke around there are so many perks. I’m currently recovering for many years of bad financial decisions repairing my credit rehabbing my first and only Duplex I’ve held since 2007 and getting my finances in order for my 2020 New Year “Got my realestate grove back” resolution! Not sure if I’ll do out of state unless it’s turn key and the numbers are right, but I’ll be more than happy to be your boots on ground if you every reach out to the New York’s “6th Borough”.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.