Let My Loss Be your Gain!! - Dallas, TX SFR

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Let My Loss Be your Gain!! - Dallas, TX SFR

Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hey All!!

Im in a pickle!! This was my second project, a cute 2 BR house in an up and coming area close to Downtown Dallas. My wife designed this very beautifully, and all of the feedback so far has been great, but I have not found a buyer for it yet.

Long story short: I did a TON to this house, completely redone top to bottom and I can not sell it. Sadly, after getting hammered by these interest payments, my breakeven is a whopping 200k. I can't afford to hold it much longer and at this point, I'm coming to terms that I will be taking a loss. I completely believe the house is at market value, it just needs the right buyer because of how small it is.

The lot next door is selling as well and the owner/agent made me a cash offer to buy my home and I guess he will either try to sell them together, or rent it out. The offer is much lower then I'm willing to accept...but it go me thinking...

I need your help! This house will EASILY rent for 1400-1600 and is a perfect hold property as it will be an easy sale whenever the time is right. My investors are NOT interested in a refi and hold because they want their capital to continue to flip homes. If any of you out there may be interested please let me know how close you can get to my number and I will talk to my investors to see what they decide. VERY MOTIVATED!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jMVvRbN8O4AqLzG_MJf6S7G0Oz1GF1OD

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Croix, USVI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Kenny Collado I can only see the photos. Do you have other details? Location and price?
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Chad Walter sorry! New to the forum. In input the info where it asked but I guess it doesn’t display 🤷🏽‍♂️ 217 S Garrett Ave, Dallas TX 75214 ASKING: $213,500 2/2 ~872 SQFT
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.