Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in Texas

WantService
Classifieds

Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in Texas

Investor · Gulfport, MS · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 21 votes

I need help with drafting a Tenancy in Common and a Memorandum of Understanding for property acquired in Texas. The property is purchased and will continue to be purchased under a B corp. I have a 1-page overview of the project if you'd like me to send it to you. Please let me know if you can help. 

Adilah

850.207.4971

0Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · College Station, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 969 votes
    8y
    @Adilah Curry. I think those are both items you'll need an Attorney to complete.
  • Investor · Gulfport, MS · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    @Jim Cummings, yes, thank you! I probably should have clarified that in the body of the post and not just the headline. I'm looking for a real estate attorney in Texas. Do you have any referrals? If you or anyone else, knows of someone, I'd greatly appreciate the referral. Thanks in advance!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.