Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2018 · 90 posts · 16 votes
Looking for a property to move on that needs some work. I'm looking to buy 50-60 cents on the dollar for cash. Prefer 3+ bedroom, but I may be open to 2+ if it is the right area. Please send a DM with any details. - Aaron
Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 712 votes
8y
Yes, we are still working on that. Multiple heirs and no computers so it seems the only way to contracts and closings are us mail and fed ex. Once it is availale it will be emailed out to our buyers list.
Well known KC BarBQ family owns 2 homes on same block. Rehab was started with architect who has contacted city and says it's possible to convert to a duplex for a higher appraisal. I've not researched that option yet myself.