Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 88 posts · 167 votes
Hey all,
I am in search of single family and small multi-family properties in San Antonio, TX and or Houston, TX. More specifically, I'm looking for value add properties or any property that can be purchased below market value and has potential for a rehab that can raise the ARV to $250K max for a single family and $400K max for multi-family property. As for metrics, a 10% return and or $200 per unit in monthly cash flow would be ideal. If anyone has anything that fits this criteria, please let me know!
Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 27 posts · 2 votes
8y
@Alex Kamunyo I can definitely help you find below market properties Houston market. I will also be able to connect you with some contacts in San Antonio for the same thing
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 20 votes
8y
I'm an investor ($300 cash flow on two properties) and real estate agent from San Antonio, I can also help with what you're looking for. Let's connect and message me for more details on how I can help you. Thanks!