Looking for a few People interested in Self Storage - FREE OFFER

HaveEducationCoaching
Classifieds

Looking for a few People interested in Self Storage - FREE OFFER

Specialist · Victor, NY · Member since 2013 · 823 posts · 844 votes

Hey Everybody,

My name is Michael Wagner and I am launching a Self Storage Investing Coaching Program in the next month or so. In order to work all the bugs out of my system, I am looking for 10-15 people who want to learn about self storage for FREE.  Let me know if you would like a FREE 30 day Trial in this program

This Content Centered Educational Training Program Includes:

- 2 Phone Calls with me Every Month

- 1 Webinar with Me Every Month

During Each of These Three 1+ Hour Long interactions, my only objective is to teach you and everyone on the call/webinar as much as I possibly can about storage.

Additionally, I will give you the opportunity to submit questions to me before each call/webinar so that I can cater the education toward the areas that you need the most help with.

If I am able to successfully work out all the bugs and you decide that I provide enough Value to justify sticking around after the 30 day Beta Test, the investment to renew monthly would only be $87.

If, on the other hand, you decide that I am super Lame, You can cancel very easily.

You've Got NOTHING TO LOSE!!!

Shoot me a message or reply here if you would like to be a Beta Tester.

In Your Service,

Mike

0Reply
2 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Holbrook, MA · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I'm interested and can spare a couple hours a month.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    Interested!

  • Investor · Brentwood, CA · Member since 2012 · 139 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    @Michael Wagner, I will be very interested in this program.

  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Rock, NJ · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    interested 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.