Beach Side Value Add 5 Unit Apartment with Vacant Lot. LOCATION!

HavePropertiesCommercialMultiFamily - Small Apartment
Classifieds

Beach Side Value Add 5 Unit Apartment with Vacant Lot. LOCATION!

Investor / Sales Associate / Airline Pilot · Oviedo, FL · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 31 votes

Fantastic opportunity in one of Florida's best beach towns! You don't see these kind of deals very often. Especially in todays market.

Pictures and Info

The 5 unit is cash flowing and there is a ton of opportunity with the vacant lot. It's zoned B-4, could also be transformed into Hotel, Restaurant, Retail, and/or Professional Services.

I have this under contract and would like to close through a simultaneous closing. I would also consider a partnership. Closing date scheduled for 7/13/2018

Let me know if you're interested!

Josh

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 150 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    josh

     I’m very interested in your project please contact me at 702-439-4324 

    Mark Wilder

  • Thomasville, GA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    If you are still looking for possible investors, please feel free to contact me

    Mike M

  • Investor / Sales Associate / Airline Pilot · Oviedo, FL · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 31 votes
    8y
    Michael Magbalon , shoot me an email or call when you’re free and I’d be happy to discuss. My contact info is in my signature below.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.