Turn Key DUPLEX Dayton Sect 8 RENTED 2018 ROOF

HavePropertiesResidentialDuplex
Classifieds

Turn Key DUPLEX Dayton Sect 8 RENTED 2018 ROOF

Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 142 votes
https://www.biggerpockets.com/calculators/shared/343265/eafd9d1b-e4ca-4979-8890-ff14975caf40

Nice duplex with great curb appeal and in a great neighborhood of mostly home owners. This upper and lower unit has maintained much of the original charm with hardwood floors, decorative fireplace, high ceilings, original wood work and much more. All of the mechanical systems have been updated making the home more efficient. Nothing to do but collect rent on this one! Each unit is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with private front and back entrances. 


427 Kolping is fully subsidized. 100% of the tenant's rent is paid for by Miami Valley Housing Opportunities. Rent is $560/mo

429 Kolping is section 8. Rent is $600/mo

Lots of updates made to this duplex:

New Roof April 2018

New windows installed

New exterior stairwell built to the rear, upper unit

Pex plumbing installed

Electric was inspected

New, high efficient furnaces installed

One brand new hot water heater; the other is estimated at 5 years and in good condition

New flooring in the kitchens and baths

Everything freshly painted

Hardwood in living spaces

Washer and dryer provided for tenant's use and will be conveyed in the sale of the property, along with all kitchen appliances

Gross rental income is $1160/mo OR $13,920/yr

Taxes are $1202/yr

Insurance will cost approximately $720/yr ( we paid 820 but it is insured through usaa at a full replacement cost of 260k

Utilities will cost $1896/yr

Property Management is $1120/yr

NOI is $8882/yr

Asking $58,000 - sold another duplex around the block from this one for $72k

15.3% ROI!!!!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/calculators/shared/343265/eafd9d1b-e4ca-4979-8890-ff14975caf40

 I actually am holding several other units and Dayton and will continue to have them all managed by the same manager that is managing this duplex, Reason for selling- I am looking to purchase some office space and will need capital out of Dayton to make this work. 

0Reply
14 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Bellevue, NE · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 38 votes
    8y

    Paige, 

    I'm very interested in this property. Do you have any pictures of the interior or know of any issues that may need to be addressed in the near future? 

    Any extra info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Please send to [email protected] 

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Interested as well.  Please send me the pictures at [email protected]

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Clovis, CA · Member since 2017 · 161 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Hi Paige ,

    Same questions and requests as the previous responders please. Also, we would be interested in the other properties you will have for sale....would you consider selling them all together now? Please PM me at [email protected] Thanks Jeff 

  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 142 votes
    8y

    @Daniel Weed , @Gane Sugali ,@Jeff Kemmer - I allotted for a capx moving forward but no I do not anticipate anything . I have my insurance through USAA but it is insured for a full replacement cost of 260k rebuild cost. I know that you can get it so that it is covered for what you paid and this could be less.  I love the property manager - I like that you dont pay a rent up fee for a property if a tenant he placed stops paying. He is absolutely fair on pricing if you ever do have a move out and for the units I plan on keeping I am staying with this property manager.  As to your question Jeff.......maybe??? I really am pretty happy with them at the moment just trying to move some cash out to buy commercial here in Vancouver. Let me know

    @Gane Sugali

  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2018 · 99 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    I’m interested in this property if still available. Thank you Erick [email protected]
  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 142 votes
    8y

    @Eric Martell it is still available

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.