Realtor · Camp Hill, PA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 17 votes
Investor opportunity to own this multi-unit investment property. This property contains (1) 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom rental, (1) 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom rental and (1) garage rental. These units produce $1,400/month in gross income. Property has the potential of producing $8003 Net Operating Income and a 12.33% Capitalization Rate (when allowing for future property management 10%, vacancy 5%, repairs/maintenance 8%).
Realtor · Camp Hill, PA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 17 votes
8y
@Bogdan Mishenin, MLS sheet and associated docs were sent to your email.
Update on this property. Today tracked down the owner of the adjacent half of this building and did a walk through with the owner. The owner of the adjacent side would consider selling for $35k. The adjacent unit is already split into a duplex however it is vacant and needs about approximately $15-20k in repairs to be rent ready. This side has a two car garage available in the rear of the property. Given the rent numbers for the two unit listed above is $1400/mo we could safely figure another $1400 for this half of the building. We would be looking at an acquisition for both sides around $100k, repairs ($15-20k) and renting for $2800/month. Photos available. This is a solid deal for a rental property in Harrisburg.
Realtor · Camp Hill, PA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 17 votes
8y
Thank you for your interest. I just sent additional information to each of your emails. Feel free to contact me to schedule a time to visit the properties.
Realtor · Camp Hill, PA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 17 votes
8y
Hi Tiffany, I sent the information over to your email.
All, I would consider partnering with the right investor on this deal if each side had value to contribute. I would be looking at contributing to acquisition/inspection/negotiations, renovation/rehab, property management and other associated interest in the property.
Realtor · Camp Hill, PA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 17 votes
8y
Hi Joel, the property is not in a flood zone. I've attached a map to show it is approximately 1.2 miles from an active flood zone area (Shipoke). Hope this helps answer your question.
Adamstown, MD · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
8y
HI Jason,
I am currently looking to invest in multifamily properties in PA, I am ready to buy. I will appreciate if you could share more information about this or similar properties. My email is [email protected]