What are you willing to do to get paid?

What are you willing to do to get paid?

Wholesaler · Santa Fe Springs, CA · Member since 2009 · 219 posts · 83 votes

For those that are looking for a mentor, I am no expert, but I know what it takes to get the job done.

I need some help and willing to pay you for it, upfront, and train you how to do it.

I am looking for short sale deals in my area, which is the East section of Los Angeles County, in Southern California.

You bring me a homeowner that is willing to do a short sale, on any SFR (no condos), and I will pay you $100 cash, as a lead generation fee.

Plus, I will pay you $2000 once I close the deal.

I can provide you with pre-foreclosure list, as well as no/low cost methods of marketing.

The simplest and lowest cost is door knocking. I can provide you with exactly what to say, and how to say it. If you knock on enough doors you will get a homeowner that is interested.

On any given day, you can probably hit 50-60 doors, maybe more.

So if you have more time than money, what are you waiting for?

What are YOU willing to do?

Let me know if any takers.

Brian

0Reply
1 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Desert , CA · Member since 2010 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    15y

    Hi
    I would be interested in your proposal, but I need more details.will you email me more info and I will call Monday 10-03.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.