3 Bed/ 1 1/2 Bath Condo Beltsville, MD

HavePropertiesResidentialCondo
Classifieds

3 Bed/ 1 1/2 Bath Condo Beltsville, MD

Hyattsville, MD · Member since 2017 · 42 posts · 57 votes
Sovereign Hill Properties has a new deal available.

11358 Cherry Hill Rd. Beltsville MD. 20705 A 3BD 1.5BA Condo w/ vaulted ceilings

Buy:$78k, ARV:$140k

Open House will be January 9th from 2PM to 4PM

You can view photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u51e79jie1795zp/AACnY1QAntSe-SUoVrwIyvuka?dl=0

For more info please contact us at 301-804-2644. Thanks & enjoy the rest of your day :) God Bless

-Michael

Michael Perry,

Managing Partner Sovereign Hill Properties

4423 Lehigh Rd. #149

College Park, MD 20740

Phone: 301-804-2644

Email: [email protected]

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hi Michael, is this still available? If so I am interested. If not, do you have any other wholesale deals? I am investor in the DC Metro area currently flipping 12-15 properties a year. Thanks. Feel free to reach out to me at 240-304-8578 and email is [email protected]

  • Washington, WASHINGTON D.C. · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Tim Kane I'm a wholesaler with some deals you would be interested in. I sent you a message. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.