St. Johns Duplex - Pocket Listing - Portland Oregon

HavePropertiesResidentialDuplex
Classifieds

St. Johns Duplex - Pocket Listing - Portland Oregon

Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes

This is off market deal, listed with a Realtor friend of mine.

$550,000

Portland, OR

St Johns Neigborhood in N PDX.

Great for investor or owner occupied!!

Currently Rented..(long term tenants) mo to mo $1600/ each.. tenants pay own utilities.
Each unit is apx 1500 sq ft + 400/ garages. Each side has 2 fireplaces, yards. Egress Window in basements.

For more info, comment or message me. 

1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor From Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 26 votes
8y
Hi Jesse Rivera I would love to be added to your list too. Also, I like meeting other investors, let me know if you would ever like to meet up and grab a cup of coffee at some point. [email protected]
See this reply in the discussion

21 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    I am an investor and love working with investors. I see a lot of things pass my desk (off market, pocket listings, auction propeties, wholesale deals, etc.), if you want on my mailing list, let me know.

  • Investor · Lake oswego, OR · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Jesse,

    That would be great if you could add me to your mailing list: [email protected]

    Thanks 

  • Investor From Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 26 votes
    8y
    Hi Jesse Rivera I would love to be added to your list too. Also, I like meeting other investors, let me know if you would ever like to meet up and grab a cup of coffee at some point. [email protected]
  • Ashland, OR · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I am interested and I'd like to be on your mailing list!  I am in southern oregon and currently investing out of state but would like to find some local.  thanks, Jennifer

  • Investor/Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 198 posts · 119 votes
    8y

    I would also like to get on your mailing list! I am always looking for off market deals for my clients. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thank you! 

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    I have a Duplex fixer in Beaverton that I am sending to my list in a few. Let me know if you want on the list.

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Hey, @Jesse Rivera. Add me to your list, too. Thanks! 

  • Yong ParkPro Member
    Investor · Seal Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 25 votes
    8y

    Please add me to your list too.  Thank you!

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi, please add me to your list. [email protected]

  • Real Estate Broker · Salem, OR · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 43 votes
    8y

    @Jesse Rivera Please add me to your mailing list.  Thank you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    @Jesse Rivera Please add me to your mailing list. Thanks!
    Neil

  • Beaverton, OR · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Jesse,  looking for first investment property.  Would love to join your list.

  • Justin DenfeldPro Member
    Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hey @Jesse Rivera, please add me to your list.  Happy Holidays, thanks!

  • Saugerties, NY · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    Would love to be added: [email protected].

    Has the St. Johns duplex sold? If not, would love more info.

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Count me in for your emails!  thanks!

    [email protected]

  • Realtor · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I would like added to your list as well!

    [email protected]

    Thanks in advance!

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Please add me to your list.  Thanks!

  • Investor · Ridgecrest, CA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi, please add me to your list [email protected]

  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Please add me as well: [email protected]

  • Real Estate Broker · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Hey @Jesse Rivera Please add me to your list! Thank you!!

    [email protected]

  • Lender · Tualatin, OR · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Hi Jesse, 

    Please add me to your mailing list.  Thank you!

    Pat

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.