Hard Money lender loan proposal for my flip.

HaveFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

Hard Money lender loan proposal for my flip.

Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 4 votes

I have a commitment email from a Montalbano Enterprises, Inc sent by the CEO Paul Montalbano. It is a very nice offer, but things are not adding up. Has anyone had any experience with this firm.

1Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
8y
As in the same guy originally with the tv flipping show, then s mentor/training course, then a gazillion lawsuits? Any fees up front.....run.
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y
    As in the same guy originally with the tv flipping show, then s mentor/training course, then a gazillion lawsuits? Any fees up front.....run.
  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    No up front fees but he sure is a in a hurry to get me to sign the agreement. Don't see anything I am obligating myself to except taking the money. Which I will do. 

    Thanks for the input.

  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y
    Why deal with someone questionable when there are many reputable?
  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the responce. I do not knowingly deal with questionable people or companies. I am relatively new at this and didn't expect scammers at this level. If your company has an interest in my rehab, I would be more than happy to talk with you. Find the deal on my profile page or email me of interest and I will email you a loan package.

    [email protected]

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y
    There are plenty of FL HML’s and I’m sure plenty in the Jax area. Reach out to your local REIA.
  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thanks Wayne. I'm still getting contacted. It is encouraging.

  • Lender · Wildwood Crest, NJ · Member since 2017 · 317 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    Good Morning Jim. I sent you the paperwork to get started. Please return it ASAP. We have a pre-approval

  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thanks Mike I emailed the app this AM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.