I HAVE KNOW HOW AND CONNECTIONS. NEED PARTNERS HAMPTON ROADS VA!

HaveService
Classifieds

I HAVE KNOW HOW AND CONNECTIONS. NEED PARTNERS HAMPTON ROADS VA!

Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 9 votes

I am an ex-agent of 13 years.  I have real estate opportunities thrown my way often, but not in a position to capitalize on them due to funds.  I am looking for partners to take advantage of some of thes opportunitites.

Capitalize on my know how and connections!!

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 249 posts · 54 votes
8y
Interested in funding future deals. Email me at [email protected]
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan JordanPro Member
    Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Hello @Anthony Riddick,

    I am based in Virginia Beach and would be interesting in connecting.

    Jon J.

  • Investor · Virginia beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @Anthony Riddick I am interested in teaming up for opportunities.

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 249 posts · 54 votes
    8y
    Interested in funding future deals. Email me at [email protected]
  • Wholesaler · Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello Anthony and others, 

    I am looking for a deal in the Hampton area.  Single family and multi-family.

    Please let me know. 

    Thanks,

    Ola

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.