Looking to Connect with Raleigh Based Wholesalers

Looking to Connect with Raleigh Based Wholesalers

Springfield, VA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 7 votes

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to connect with wholesalers based out of Raleigh. Any BPers who specialize in wholesaling in the Raleigh area please feel free to reach out! I'm interested in off market properties south of Raleigh in Wake County. 

Thanks!

0Reply
3 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 404 votes
8y

@Jack Nguyen, @Adam Schneider is a wholesaler in Raleigh.  :-)

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mortgage Consultant · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 181 posts · 53 votes
    8y
    Jack Nguyen what types of homes are you looking for? Home many beds, how many baths, what price point? Let me know what help I can provide. I am in the raleigh area.
  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 404 votes
    8y

    @Jack Nguyen, @Adam Schneider is a wholesaler in Raleigh.  :-)

  • Springfield, VA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    @Michael Macklin I'm interested in lots between .7 - 1 acre, with double wide "manufactured homes". The main areas I am focused on are Holly Springs, northern Fuquay Varina, and Garner. My price range is between $65-75K. Look forward to hearing from you soon. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Hey @Jack Nguyen, I've been wholesaling in the Raleigh area since 2005.  I don't have anything at the moment that fits your requirements, but I'd love to talk to see how I could help.

  • Springfield, VA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I just wanted to drop in and say Jack and I are looking for these same properties together. I have another partner working with me as well

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    I'll keep you in mind @Jack Nguyen. I come across manufactured homes that fit your criteria in those areas often.

  • Cary, NC · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    Don’t want to jump the thread but since we are looking for different property types hopefully it is not a problem. Looking for 3-4 bedroom 2 bath houses in West Wake Cary/Apex/Holly Springs. Thanks
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.