Looking for 7%, 5-year loan to purchase solid SFR rental in MO

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for 7%, 5-year loan to purchase solid SFR rental in MO

Rocheport, MO · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes

Looking for $45k loan to purchase long-term rental hold. 7%, 30 amort., balloon in 5 years. Needs less than $5k in repairs. ARV $85k+. Solid brick exterior, modern kitchen, oak hardwoods... Ready to rent at $650-675 a month. Right across the street from a college. I own 16 doors in this neighborhood. Hope we can partner up!

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 249 posts · 54 votes
    8y
    Hi. Send me property details and your plan at [email protected]. I am a private investor and we may be able to work together
  • Rocheport, MO · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Mushfiq! Thanks for saying hello - I just emailed you details on the property. I look forward to our discussion!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.