Seeking Partners: 8-Unit Value Add Apartment (Norfolk, VA)

WantPartners
Classifieds

Seeking Partners: 8-Unit Value Add Apartment (Norfolk, VA)

Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 10 votes

Hello BP!

I am working with a seller who is willing to in seller finance his 8-unit apartment building in Norfolk, VA. The property is 100% occupied with the rents at $850. This is a value add apartment in an developing part of the city--35th St corridor. I am searching for equity partners for this project.

Please reach out to me if you are interested in talking further.  I will be more than happy to provide with a report that spells out the financials.  Thanks!

1Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    Keith Johnson I am interested. Could you please send me more info?
  • Rental Property Investor · Concord, CA · Member since 2016 · 499 posts · 219 votes
    8y

    @Keith Johnson send me more info at [email protected]

  • Contractor · Coeurdelane, ID · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    Keith, please send me the details.   [email protected]

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 249 posts · 54 votes
    8y
    Send me details to [email protected]
  • Norfolk, VA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Interested! Please PM me

  • Investor · Mililani, HI · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Sounds good! please send me the details.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hello everyone!  Please excuse the delay.  I'll be responding to each of you soon. Thank you all for your interest.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.