Looking for New Jersey Investors and Opportunity!

WantPropertiesResidentialMultiple Properties
Classifieds

Looking for New Jersey Investors and Opportunity!

William BeckPro Member
Investor · New Providence, NJ · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 14 votes

Hi BP Nation,

My colleagues and I are in search of private money and deals in the North Jersey area. We currently have a few projects underway in West Orange, East Orange and South Orange, some being buy and holds, others being flips (both small and more significant projects). At present, we have control of a relatively large pool of capitol and are hoping to grow that number to participate in more projects.

[Here is one of the flips we recently completed: 451 Academy St South Orange NJ 07079

We bought 451 Academy for 369k, put 220k into it and resold for 690k. This renovation consisted of the following: Full gut, redesigned layout, new roof, new mechanicals, refurbished flooring, new deck, new siding, etc. You’ll see the finish work came out quite well in this 3-D Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=4PWwgiHpbGj]

Should you come across off-market opportunities in North Jersey, please reach out to us. We are interested in both cash and financed transactions, and depending on the opportunity are open to discussing joint ventures.

I am also actively working on deals with my mentor and partner Darren Sager, whom I have partnered with on several successful projects (we met right here on Bigger Pockets!). Active investors in the NJ/NY area may have attended some of the Bigger Pockets meetups hosted by Darren, and I encourage you to attend if you’re not a regular already. 

We will be building a buyers/investors list for future funding of projects. Please drop us a comment below or shoot an email to [email protected] if interested in participating in the successes to come.

Happy Investing,

Bill

3Reply
36 views

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 122 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    Add me to your list William 

  • Daniel GonzalezPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Maplewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 127 posts · 47 votes
    9y

    Hi @William Beck definitely add me to that list. I am always looking for more ways to continue to learn and invest. 

    Thanks

  • William BeckPro Member
    OP
    Investor · New Providence, NJ · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    @Fahima Hilal@Daniel Gonzalez @Daniel Gonzalez, thanks for the quick response. Looking forward to working with both of you. I will be in touch as opportunities present themselves, please reach out in the meantime if you have anything worth further investigation. 

    Thanks!

    Bill

  • Investor · Montclair, NJ · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 14 votes
    9y
    Great job on academy! My husband and I live right near there and watched the place transform. Please keep us in mind as well. We are looking for a multi in south orange/maplewood/Bloomfield as a house hack. Def interested in linking up with other investors. I met Darren st the NYC Meetup. He's such a nice guy. I'll be at the even next week with Brandon. If you're going to be there, would love to connect. Happy investing!
  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    9y

    Awesome job William, please add me to your list. Darren is a great guy, can't wait to see him again Wednesday at the NYC meetup. I always learn a ton from him and he always has me thinking outside the box as well as long term.

    Thanks.

  • Stony Brook, NY · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Please add me to your list thank you
  • William BeckPro Member
    OP
    Investor · New Providence, NJ · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    @Jen Narciso Always good to connect with local BP'ers. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the event. We should definitely find some time to link up, I'm in the SO area very regularly.

    Good luck finding that multi, those are all great markets as long as you can find the right numbers!

  • William BeckPro Member
    OP
    Investor · New Providence, NJ · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    @Lorenzo Gamez I have you marked down, Lorenzo. Thanks!

  • William BeckPro Member
    OP
    Investor · New Providence, NJ · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    @Marvin S. Thanks for your reply, Marvin. I will keep you in mind. I'm very active in the auction scene so I do have cash sales in my inventory. I'll keep you informed!

  • Chester, NJ · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Great job William.  Please add me to your list!

  • Broker/Associate · Norwood, NJ · Member since 2009 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hi William, please add me to your list, Thanks, Peter

  • William BeckPro Member
    OP
    Investor · New Providence, NJ · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Jason David@Peter Banyan Hi Both, happy to keep you informed of upcoming projects. Please reach out if you ever want to connect to talk anything real estate. 

    Best 

    Bill

  • Union, NJ · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @William Beck Add me to your list. Looking to invest and partner up within the next 2 months. I have a good contractor contact and I’m willing to form partnerships to invest in a few more properties.

  • William BeckPro Member
    OP
    Investor · New Providence, NJ · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Hi All 

    For anyone who hasn't already seen my latest opportunity, check out this marketplace ad:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/53...

    I also have another flip project going on the market today that I'll share once the 3-D scan is complete. 

    Happy Investing

    Bill

  • Brielle, NJ · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Add me to your list  also William 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.