Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 147 posts · 65 votes
Hi all, fairly new to Bigger Pockets but not new to wholesaling. I am located in Knoxville, TN and always am looking to add cash buyers to me and my partner's list.
Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 147 posts · 65 votes
9y
Hi George, no, we are just in Knoxville currently. But we have had a lot of buyers from Nashville reach out that want properties in Knoxville because their area is getting expensive.
Rental Property Investor · Boulder, CO · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 23 votes
9y
Hi Peter,
I am most interested in finding wholesale deals that I can renovate or buy and hold. Preferred area is Oak Ridge, but might consider venturing further for the right opportunity. What kind of deals do you find? We should talk. I am back in town next week.
Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 215 posts · 128 votes
9y
Nichole Ovens have you looked into the Memphis market?! We have phenomenal cash on cash returns here starting as low as $30,000 ALL-IN....tenant occupied!
Rental Property Investor · Boulder, CO · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 23 votes
9y
Thanks Rashard, for my first few deals I am looking for houses that are very close that my partner can work on. My focus is single and multifamily in Oak Ridge, TN.