Looking for a Real Estate focused Accountant in PA

WantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Looking for a Real Estate focused Accountant in PA

Rental Property Investor · Mountain Top, PA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 22 votes

Looking for a CPA that has a substantial background in Real Estate and is Familiar with Pennsylvania tax code. 

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alexandra D.Pro Member
    New to Real Estate · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Hi Chris, this is who I use as well as other local investors. William L. McKernan. His phone number is 610-277-7921. He is located in Blue Bell, PA. Hope this helps. Alex!

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi Christopher, I don't know if you found someone to help you, but if not, I can help you. I'm in South Florida but licensed to represent clients in all 50 states.

    see the link to my ad below with my contact info:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/61...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.