Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Buda, Tx

WantPropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Buda, Tx

Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking to buy an investment property in Buda, TX and would prefer to work with an investor friendly realtor who is knowledgeable of the area. Thanks for your help and happy Friday!\

Best,

Jason

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Buda, TX · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 55 votes
9y

@Jason Behn if you go to the events/meetup section of the blog and search in Buda or zip code 78610 you'll see the meetup page that I will keep up with on updating.  

@Hudson Hlavaty

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason GrotePro Member
    Developer · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 286 posts · 88 votes
    9y

    @Jason Behn, I live in the Buda area and @Eric Barnett has recently been putting together some meet-ups for the south Austin/Buda area investors. This might be a great resource for you. My wife is a Realtor and so we might be of help to you. What are you looking for? MLS listings, comps, or both?

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Thanks for reaching out Jason Grote i would love to hear more about the meet ups Eric. I am am looking for a single family that is relatively new in the buda area. Preferably west of 35. Something that will cash flow 100-200/mo. after expenses. I have been browsing through Zillow and realtor.com mostly so an idea of MLS and comps would be helpful. I'm not looking to flip. Thanks for your help! Jason Behn , I live in the Buda area and @Eric Barnett has recently been putting together some meet-ups for the south Austin/Buda area investors. This might be a great resource for you. My wife is a Realtor and so we might be of help to you. What are you looking for? MLS listings, comps, or both?.
  • Jason GrotePro Member
    Developer · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 286 posts · 88 votes
    9y

    Jason, I will send you a PM now...

  • Investor · Buda, TX · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 55 votes
    9y

    @Jason Behn if you go to the events/meetup section of the blog and search in Buda or zip code 78610 you'll see the meetup page that I will keep up with on updating.  

    @Hudson Hlavaty

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.