10k Chicago 3unit multifamily building, Seeking limited partners

HavePropertiesResidentialTriplex
Classifieds

10k Chicago 3unit multifamily building, Seeking limited partners

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote

This is a once in a lifetime deal.

We are seeking an equity partner to fund an investment of this 3 unit building. This project is financed at 90% LTV and has an equity cap rate of %228.

The property is completely leased up, and has no need for rehab.

The entire after expense rent roll will be given to the equity investor, minus a 2% management fee for our firm.

This deal will not last long, and if you are interested contact me directly at [email protected]

1Reply
7 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Whittier, CA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hello, i'm interesed in deals like this one. I assume this one is no longer available? 

    Sergio

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    I am very interested.. Please email me the details of this deal or similar future deals.

    [email protected]

  • Nathan DionesPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Redlands, CA · Member since 2011 · 127 posts · 43 votes
    8y

    Hello there, please send me more information to [email protected]

  • Farmington, MI · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Hello, I am interested in the property. Please send me more info at [email protected]

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 86 votes
    8y

    Hello! 

    I'm very interested in this deal and any others in the Chicago area. Please send me more info if you have other opportunities.

    [email protected]

    Thanks

  • Specialist · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hi Anthony, I'm interested as well. Please shoot me the details [email protected] or any other deals you may have.

    Thanks!

  • New Haven, MI · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    still avilable richard [email protected]

  • Quentin McNewPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    I am interested in this deal and future deals. You can add my email of [email protected]

  • Sayreville, NJ · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    I’m your man!

    [email protected]

    646 591 1116

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.