New Wholesale Member in OC (Orange County, CA)

HaveService
Classifieds

New Wholesale Member in OC (Orange County, CA)

Real Estate Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 3 votes

Hello all my name is Carmelo and I am new to the bigger pockets community. I wanted to network and build to my buyer's list as well as offer my information to your wholesalers list. I have created a site for lead generation as well to network with other investors nationwide. OC is my main area but I also used to live in NY and have connections out there, I would love to add more people so if you are interested in receiving deals when I get them please visit www.helpcashforhomes.com I look forward to working with you soon :).

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Carmelo Cortes 

    Welcome to BP. There is a location where like minded investors gather in Lake Forest, California every month that you should check out.

    If you would like to chat before then and talk about investing let me know. I am in Mission Viejo and can get together at my local Starbucks. Your ALL in cost is only a cup of coffee.

    I am currently flipping homes in Orange County and teach others how to do so as well. I started a wholesaling group and spend my Saturday mornings with them.

    I am looking for my next purchase at the court house steps, while I am working on a few more.

    Good Investing...

  • Real Estate Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Sounds good Joe and thank you for the welcome. I would love to get together and meet up. What is your schedule like?

  • Professional · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @Joe Homs Is it possible to have more information about your group? I'd love to go sometime.

    Cheers!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.