Funding: 0% interest for 15 mon + 200k+ with no collateral. Fast.

HavePropertiesMultiple Properties
Classifieds

Funding: 0% interest for 15 mon + 200k+ with no collateral. Fast.

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 3 votes

Click Here For Free Consult (no obligation).

-- 

Hey All, 

I'm an executive reaching out on behalf of Fundwise Capital. 

  • $25k - $250k in business or personal lines of credit
  • Get funding in 14 - 21 days
  • 24 Hour or less Pre-Approval
  • 0% interest for up to 24 months
  • Stated income & start-ups OK!
  • No hard pulls (won't affect your score) 
  • Required: 650-680 credit score
  • We put major caps on our fees to stay competitive 
How It Works

Our underwriting team will quickly evaluate your credit situation and come up with options using our strategic lender matching platform to provide the best possible funding that you can qualify for nationwide, guaranteed.

Testimonials and Reviews: 

Brandon Tamura - Buffalo Style LLC, $154,000

The results that we had were impressive in less than 10 days we secured over $154,000 for our business. They were able to connect us with the best lenders for our specific business and what I liked best was the speed that we got our funding, it literally took just a few days, I would recommend them to any business owner!

Doug Barlow - Da Vinci Details - $24,000

I had been a successful contractor for years and after the recession for the first time I found that my business needed a little extra cash to operate at full capacity. Thanks to the efforts of my funding manager I was able to receive a low interest rate and payment for a cash loan. To my surprise it turned out to be an SBA loan which was crazy because most banks take months to get an SBA loan and I had my money within just 2 weeks!

Richard Larsen & Mike Law - Saturday's Waffle - $31,000

We really enjoyed working with the guys at LCC, the best part about working with them wasn’t just the money, but the additional resources that they offered us in terms of helping us to grow our business and make it more profitable. These guys are for real, you can count on them to do what they say they are going to do which is rare in business.

Rabi Chakraborty - Incoln Corporation - $500,000

We got funded for a large amount – US $500,000 with a possibility of getting more, leo and team – thank you! I have no words other than thank you very much to express our gratitude to you and your team.

Facebook Reviews: 

TrustPilot

Click Here For Free Consult (no obligation).

---

URL: bit.ly/fundingforflips

0Reply
1 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 184 votes
    9y

    Can you share the cost structure for the program?  Has anyone in Bigger Pockets used this company and their experience with them.  Appreciate any remarks about the program.  Sounds like a good resource to apply to the right places for maximum results.  Thanks for any comments.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hey there Charlie, 

    I appreciate you taking the time to dig in. As I'm an executive, I don't handle the sales pipeline from A to Z, so for a DEEPER dive into things like the "why" behind their cost structure, and past client experiences I would highly recommend doing a quick free consult with one of the finance wizards - HOWEVER - I will do my best to answer your questions here. 

    Yes, BiggerPockets members have gone through the system - I also believe 30% of leads are REI. In fact, I was just messaging a BP client this morning who went through the system but opted out at the last minute because the timing wasn't right (wanted to get his feedback). He was still very happy with the process, and how competitive it was. I'm happy to reach out to him and PM him to see if you guys could connect (I'll message you to see if you want to arrange this) - I'd say he was a good source since he was both HAPPY with the service, yet had to OPT out - so you'll get an objective assessment.

    As for cost structure - I'll walk you through the process. You are given a free consultation to assess your situation, and evaluate how much money you could qualify for, and how you might move forward if you don't qualify (for example, how you might get a co-signer). If you choose to move forward, there is a 100% refundable deposit of roughly $497 - this is because the consultation, and funding process begins, and requires a degree of attentiveness from the client side (so the client has some skin in the game). After funding is secured, Fundwise Capital takes zero kickbacks, instead they charge a small fee which is capped at $5-7k (you can opt to factor this fee into your funding) so no matter how much funding you end up getting you don't have to worry about the kind of rates competitors would charge. I'm happy to hear of any competitors who might offer a better deal. 

    The key value here is that you're not dealing with a direct lender - it's more like a finance wizard who will pull a series of creative finance combinations to get you the maximum amount of money that you can get, as well as help you to get rid of hurdles that might be limiting you else where (for example - helping with debt consolidation, co-signing, term loans, and building towards the end goal). 

    Please feel free to check out the reviews on TrustPilot, and Google around for more case studies.

    Thanks! 

  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 184 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the feedback Karim. I can see that with the free consult there is no risk and I assume that all details will be explained before any money changes hands. I have heard of other company's such as Aurelian having a similar program but their fee I believe was based on a percentage of what they obtained for the client. Very interesting and I will explore further to check out the opportunity. I appreciate your input and explanation. I am all in with REI also so due diligence is in my area of expertise and I will pursue the matter further. Thank you for the detailed response and that would be great if you could arrange a message from the BP client. All the best, Charlie

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.