ISO Wholesalers in Central Ohio (Columbus area)

ISO Wholesalers in Central Ohio (Columbus area)

Investor · Reynoldsburg, OH · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I'm looking for wholesalers in the central Ohio area who would be interested in adding me to their buyers list. I'm looking for both rentals and flips, however, my focus is on rentals (both sfh and multi). I appreciate any help. Thanks!

1Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Marketing Professional · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 299 posts · 125 votes
9y

@Steve Adkins, check out @Patrick Flynn here on BP. He's a Columbus wholesaler I just connected with today, who is looking for buyers in the area. Good luck! 

Kim

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Marketing Professional · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 299 posts · 125 votes
    9y

    @Steve Adkins, check out @Patrick Flynn here on BP. He's a Columbus wholesaler I just connected with today, who is looking for buyers in the area. Good luck! 

    Kim

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Steve, glad to help any way I can. Sent you a colleague request.

    Patrick 

  • Wholesaler · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Hey Steve, I'm a wholesaler in Centra Ohio and would love to talk to you about your goals and what exactly you are looking for. I sent you a request. We should set some time to talk.

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.