Great condo in Long Beach. Wholesale or flip

HavePropertiesResidentialCondo
Classifieds

Great condo in Long Beach. Wholesale or flip

Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 29 votes

NEW CONDO under contract- closing around March 19th... can wholesale for $160k now, or resell after repairing it around $199k, or you can buy it and keep me as a consultant for repairs/interior design/management!!! Few strategies available at this point because I'm just starting!!!

Passive or active investor or lender!

Call ASAP or details, pics and full address 949-421-7562

Ps: please don't call actual agent, I'm in escrow!!!

0Reply
0 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    Available now only for fix and flip or buy and hold... starting repairs next week.  So you can still get it between $162k and $199k, depends on how fast you can get it...  We can still do repairs for you or not, your choice.  

    Wholesale is not available on this one anymore, but I have on my wall another 2/1/1 I put an offer today too!  :-)

    Rock'n roll baby! ;-)

  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    or can be a private lender: Want passive income around 5-8% on $100k investment or more, I'm looking for a private lender and give you almost 50% equity? Ideal if you have a 401(k) or money that does barely nothing at the bank for this deal!!! Become the bank!!! With 1st deed of trust! ;-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.