Realtor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 17 votes
Investors, Rehabbers, Landlords! Here is your 2017 project! Solid building with great bones to work with. Previously mixed use with 4 residential units on the top floor; and 6 office units on the first floor. Large, spacious hallways, high ceilings and plenty of ways to make the unit mix fit your renovation criteria! Be a part of the Urban Revitalization! Perfect opportunity to produce the nicest downtown residential units Steubenville has to offer! Call for your private showing today!
Realtor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 17 votes
9y
Hello Jonathan. Forgive me for whatever reason I didn't get a notification that anyone had posted on this listing. However I will happily provide more information. I will email the listing information to the address you provided. There are no current financials as this is a non operating property at the moment. These units will need complete renovation. There is a huge square footage amount with extremely tall ceilings and lots of potential to modify the unit mix to whatever you'd like. Owners are motivated to sell and would welcome an offer.