1422 N Dearborn St, Indianapolis, IN 46201

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

1422 N Dearborn St, Indianapolis, IN 46201

Wholesaler · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 40 votes

Looking for a GREAT Income Producing Propety with instant appreciation??? Current rents for a 4/1 are between $825-$850 but rents will be on the rise and I think $900's are very possible on this one! You will not find another house in this area and in this condition for any where close to this price. Comps are listed below.

Great 4/1 with 2 car garage and all NEW big ticket items. Hardwoods throughout! New roof, new vinyl windows, new vinyl siding, new water heater, new peks plumbing, and much more. 1 bedroom on main floor with an office! 3 bedrooms up stairs. Walking distance to Paramount School of Excellence and Brookside Park. Only 8 min to Mass Ave and 5 min to Monon Trail. Comps: within .2 miles

1338 N Lasalle St 3/2 pending $69k

1339 N Oxford st 2/1 pending $92k

1536 Dearborn st 3/1 Sold $70k

1320 N Lasalle st 3/2 Sold $92.5k

3225 Brookside Parkway 5/2 Sold $99.9k All cash, as is, Buyer pays all closing costs.

Click here for more PHOTOS!

Visit our WEBSITE!

Subscribe to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Like us on FACEBOOK!

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Homeowner · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 35 votes
    9y
    Appreciation is an increase in the value of an asset over time. Did you mean equity? Not sure since you didn't list the sell price.
  • Amie LieurancePro Member
    Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 880 posts · 102 votes
    9y

    Hi Brian,

    The sell price is listed above at $55,900. I can see it on my end but if it is not showing up on your end, please let me know and I will check with BP admin. Thank you for the heads up.

    Thank you,

    Amie

  • Homeowner · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 35 votes
    9y
    Amie Lieurance I'm using the iOS app and the title is the address, no sale price listed In post where are you seeing it listed ?
  • Amie LieurancePro Member
    Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 880 posts · 102 votes
    9y

    Thank you for clarifying. I'm not in the app but I will check on that. I appreciate your feedback. 

    Amie 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.