8 unit apartment building. 100% Occupied. $4100/month in INCOME

HavePropertiesCommercialMultiFamily - Small Apartment
Classifieds

8 unit apartment building. 100% Occupied. $4100/month in INCOME

Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes

***NOT SELLER FINANCING OR LOW BALL OFFERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED****

***I AM THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY***

5909 FLOWERDALE AVE, CLEVELAND OH 44144 $299,990

Fantastic 8 unit apartment building. Seven one bedroom units and one two bedroom unit that come with appliances (fridge and stove). 8 individual furnaces and hot water tanks. Roof is one year old. Transferable 10yr warranty on labour to new owner. New windows installed in Fall of 2015. Plenty of private car parking in the back. Very good location, close freeway access and lots of local shops around. Tenants pay electricity and gas.

Highlights of this property $4100 in rental income each month

All individual hot water tanks and furnaces

7/8 Hot water tanks have been replaced in the last 12months

5/8 furnaces are less than 3yrs old

BRAND NEW roof installed in 2015

FULLY OCCUPIED. 100% OCCUPIED. ALL TENANTS ON YEARLY LEASES

Contact @Federico Gutierrez. Holton-Wise Realtor of the Year for 2016, to set up your free tour of the available real estate in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. Don't sleep on this one, it will be sold quickly.

www.HoltonWisePropertyGroup.com

Passive cashflow. Have helped many Biggerpockets members invest in Cleveland Ohio Real Estate. Read how I've helped fellow BP members acquire investments

Can work with you in several ways.

-Rental Properties from the Read my Zillow Profile and my outstanding work ethic for my clients

Follow me on Twitter and get the latest updates

*Featured properties is listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure*

0Reply
3 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    9y

    Property Still Available

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    9y

    what is the NOI?

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    9y

    Going to be a lot higher than expected as I self manage this and have my own GC whom takes care of issues, as I am based locally.

    Numbers are:
    Rents $4100/month ($49,200 ANNUAL!)

    Water $300/quarter

    Sewerage $320/quater

    Taxes $5000/year

    Insurance $1600/year

    Electricity $120/year

  • Bountiful, UT · Member since 2016 · 112 posts · 52 votes
    9y

    @Federico Gutierrez is this still available? If so, could I obtain the rent rolls/expenses so I can run the numbers? I'm in Utah so this makes it easy to determine if things will work out for everyone : D

    I hope this finds you having a great 2017! 

    Sincerely, 

    Aaron

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.