Seeking A Fix-N-Flip Partner in South Florida

WantPartners
Classifieds

Seeking A Fix-N-Flip Partner in South Florida

West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 16 votes

Hello, All 

Currently seeking a fix-n-flip partner in South Florida specifically in Palm Beach County, if your interested contact me directly and we can set a 10 minute meeting to see if our interest are aligned and how we can work together. 

0Reply
2 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    9y

    @Michael Lee   Which end of the fix-n-flip are you looking for? Are you seeking contractors or hard money? Wholesalers or project managers?

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    @JonHuber I have done a fair share of wholesaling already I'm looking for a Capital Investment partner I have a small team in place just looking for someone to help with financing a deal 

  • Lender · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 610 posts · 131 votes
    9y

    @Michael Lee depending on what kind of financing you are looking for I may be able to help you.  Feel free to reach out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.