Seeking NNN Leased Property In South Carolina

WantPropertiesCommercialRetail
Classifieds

Seeking NNN Leased Property In South Carolina

Will GastonPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Seeking NNN Leased Property in South Carolina with the following criteria:

-Must be in state of SC (my local lender's requirement)

-True NNN lease

-Purchase price of 1MM to 1.6MM

-Would like a minimum of 7 years remaining on lease 

-Corporate or strong franchisee guarantor

-Prefer properties within one hour of Columbia

Please PM me if you have anything.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew R. LucasBusiness Member
    Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 675 posts · 320 votes
    9y

    @Will Gaston good luck with your search.  I'm meeting with some Commercial brokers in January, so I'll bring your criteria with me.

  • Troy GandeeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes
    9y

    Hey @Will Gaston. I can run search for you on our commercials MLS and send you the results. Will you shoot me your email address? I haven't checked the NNNs in a while, so I can't guarantee there's anything great there, but I have access to all commercial listings in the greater Charleston area. We can probably find something along 26 that would be within an hour of Cola.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.