Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 7 votes
Good Morning Everyone!
I wanted to find out from everyone if they knew any great contractors in the Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas! I am looking to start flipping on a full-time basis, and I was hoping to find a great contractor that can do it all and is not going to be change-ordering me to death for properties with an ARV of about 100-200k, potentially higher if capable. I will be starting out the contractor on maybe 2-4 properties for the first year, and potentially as high as 10-20 properties if the contractor proves they can handle it.
I will do my homework, calling references to ensure that I get the very best guys. If anyone has a great contractor who they think could fit this, I would really appreciate it. I will be flipping all over Atlanta, including Fulton, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Cobb, Clayton, Coweta, Douglas, Fayette, and Henry. Thank you.
Real Estate Agent · Acworth, GA · Member since 2016 · 111 posts · 14 votes
9y
@Jonathan Tremblay I know contractors can be hard to find. Especially a good, reliable one that does it all! I have a great contractor that I have vetted myself. Lets network!
Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 7 votes
9y
@David Nguyen Absolutely! And yea, too many contractors out there can make it with subpar service and work. Well, thank you, sir, I look forward to networking further with you!
Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
Good contractors who work with investors are easy to get referrals for if you are a member of a local REIA of active investors. The REIA I'm a member of isMyGaREIA dot org has a deal makers google group where contractors are referred as fast as 1/2 hr from an investor who is currently using them.
I belong to BP for learning and helping folks, but I belong to a local REIA for actual help on what works locally, helps on my deals and rehabs etc. A lot more active investors hang in REIAs because of the face to face meetings, seeing each others projects etc. This Sat is our North side rehabbers meeting at someones flip house project for example. See the calendar for events.
Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 7 votes
9y
@Curt Smith Yea, I am a member of GA REIA too and we actually met a few weeks ago. I have even tried to reach out to GA REIA and you to get help but didn't get any responses. Perhaps you should email me when you get a chance at jtremblay(a)roireporting.com. Thanks.