Looking to Network with Multi Family Investors

HaveEducationMentor
Classifieds

Looking to Network with Multi Family Investors

Downingtown, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 101 votes

Hey BP!!

I am looking to network with fellow multi family investors in my area.  I have set a goal to purchase 10 units in 2017 and would like to pick some people's brains about the process.  If anyone would like to sit down with my I would gladly buy you dinner!  I am located in Downingtown, Pa and am looking to buy within a 30-40 min drive of where I live.   Thanks in advance.

Tags: Chester County, Delaware County, Berks County, Lancaster County, Philadelphia

0Reply
2 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Reading, PA · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 119 votes
9y

Connect with the local meetup groups in these areas. There are LOTS of us.  

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Reading, PA · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 119 votes
    9y

    Connect with the local meetup groups in these areas. There are LOTS of us.  

  • Property Manager · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 515 posts · 196 votes
    9y

    I have been a full real estate agent and also an investor in Center City areas of Philadelphia. I can give you my thoughts of this area. 

  • Downingtown, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 101 votes
    9y

    @Joe White Do you own any multi unit properties?

  • Property Manager · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 515 posts · 196 votes
    9y

    I own five single family homes - all attached and in a row. I currently have 4 Multifamily Listings, and I range between this low point to about 7-9 listings.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.